The German Language Training
Our German courses aim to equip students with essential knowledge in the said language.
The complete training covers lessons from A1 level to B2 level. It’ll prepare students for using German real-life situations.
This training is essential for certification exams required for visa application and all Study, Work, and Live in Germany programs. It’s also ideal for nurses, health workers, Au Pair, and Dual Training applicants.
Our German Courses:
Mind Your Language Training Center abides by the guidelines and standards set by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Our courses cover the Basic Level (A1, A2) up to the Intermediate level (B1, B2).
Each level has specific objectives for the learners.
- for basic communication
- learn and understand familiar, everyday expressions and simple sentences
- introduce one’s self, as well as ask others about themselves
- respond to questions (e.g. where they live, who they know, and what they own)
- basic communication
- express & understand commonly used sentences/ expressions related to personal information or information about family, shopping, work, immediate surroundings
- understand simple, routine situations dealing with a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and common topics
- describe one’s background and express things associated with immediate needs
- intermediate level
- use of standard language on familiar topics associated with work, school, leisure time, etc.
- deal with situations typically encountered when traveling in the language region
- express oneself coherently on familiar topics and areas of personal interest
- report experiences and events, describe dreams, hopes, and goals
- construct short statements to justify or explain one’s own views and plans
- understand main contents of complex texts on concrete and abstract topics
- understand specialized discussions on the primary area of specialization
- communicate spontaneously and fluently
- express one’s self on a wide range of topics
- After finishing all the German language courses, students are encouraged to take the B2 Review.
- focuses on training students on how to take OSD, TELC, or Goethe certification exams after the B2 course.
(Note: the type of exam may depend on your (or your employer’s) preference or requirement.)